How to Wear Practise saree Readymade (Model1)
Many students find wearing a regular saree a chore and cannot imagine something they can barely walk in being worn while doing the various stretches and complex moves of the art form . We are here to Introduce you a Stitched Practice Saree. We stitch Practice sarees as it can be Ready to wear type … Many Dance schools are using this as a uniform which is very comfortable for Dance Practice . Within a short period of time that is of 3 to 5 minutes you can wear this one and its very comfortable all age of students .Also after wearing this stitched practice Saree its look similar to normal Practice Saree .
Its stitched with one saree as wraparound (Pic1 shows the side1 and side2 of the saree) . Pleats are stitched
Step 1: Wear the Blouse ,Pyjama
• Put on the blouse and button it into place. When worn correctly, the blouse should reach your waistline.
- Wrap it around like the “skirt around the waist” (pic1.1) and tie the strings/thread together at back (pic1.2) as shown in Pic1 .
- Then bring the remaining part of the saree to front like we do for normal saree as shown in pic2
- After that Drape the pallu/Shawl/Davani side over your shoulder so the fabric rests on your chest as show in Pic3
- Then bring the remaining part of the saree to front like we do for normal saree as shown in pic3
- Take the pleat fold from right to left and tucking the remaining pleat on left side as shown in pic3